Philosophy: Grove City YMCA is a membership organization and our first priority is to serve our members who have made a commitment to the YMCA by joining. The purpose behind our Non-Member policy is to:
- Enhance service to current members who are encouraging a friend to join.
- Make reasonable accommodations for out of town families and guests.
Day Pass Users:
- There are no discounts given on day passes.
- A day pass enables you access to the YMCA for the entire day.
- Non-Members may register 24 hours in advance for group and aqua exercise classes. To reserve a spot, non-member must pay the day pass fee in advance.
- Non-Members may drop in and take a class, however they run the risk of a class that is filled.
All current members 19 and over Franklin-Grove City members may bring an unlimited number of guests.
- Each guest may visit without charge three times per calendar year.
- After three visits, guests will be encouraged to join or pay for a Day Pass. The day pass is not to be discounted because guest is with a member.
- Members must register all guests and must accompany their guest for the duration of their visit.
- Waiver forms are required for each guest. Guests under 18 are welcome to bring guests, but will have to pay the Day Pass Fee.
Nationwide Members may scan in with their membership card and use the facility as long as they are using their home branch 50% or more of the time. Members may not use facility without their YMCA membership card from their home branch.