For the most up to date information about our program schedules, please visit our calendar!
Group Exercise Descriptions:.
- Full Body Blast: An insane strength and core workout that incorporates high endurance and proves to push you to the max. (All fitness levels)
- Step Aerobics:Traditional step aerobics. This class will include warm-up, 30 minutes of non-stop cardio/stepping choreographed to music and a brief push-up/abdominal section. Beginners welcome!
- Circuit/Cardio Clash: Push yourself to the max with 10 or more stations of circuit training followed by endurance training. (All fitness levels)
- Kickboxing Strength: Start the class with cardio kickboxing to get your heart pumping then phase into strength moves. You will complete a variety of kicks and punches as well as other exercises using dumbbells to build total body strength.
- Strength Club:This strength training class will include a brief warm up followed by a variety of exercises to challenge all major muscle groups. Various types of equipment and cardio drills will be incorporated.
- Step and Strength: Fun choreographed step aerobics set to music, followed by a full-body strength-building challenge.
- C.S.I.: Cardio, Strength, and Interval Training at it’s best. This is our NEWEST group exercise class and it promises to please.
- Burn-it Boot Camp: This class will give you a full-body workout in just 45 power packed minutes. You will move through a circuit of 10-12 cardio or strength stations while performing intervals of higher-intensity drills such as running/jogging, sprinting, jumping.
- Indoor Cycling:A group exercise class done on stationary bikes, specially made to simulate an outdoor ride. During this class the instructor will take you through a series of hill climbs, sprints and flat roads.
- Slenderize and Sculpt:This full-body workout will help slenderize and sculpt those target areas while incorporating cardio and strength moves.
- Zumba®: When participants see a Zumba class in action, they can't wait to give it a try. Zumba classes feature exotic rhythms set to high-energy Latin and international beats. Before participants know it, they're getting fit and their energy levels are soaring! There's no other fitness class like a Zumba Fitness-Party. It's easy to do, effective and totally exhilarating.
- Tai-Chi:This class is referred to as "moving meditation"-practitioners move their bodies slowly, gently, and with awareness, while breathing deeply.
- Pilates: Traditional mat based Pilates meets low-impact standing strength work. The focus is always on the core!
- Hatha Yoga:Gain flexibility and improve balance while learning relaxation skills. All levels welcome.
- Power Yoga: A vigorous, fitness based class placing an emphasis on strength, balance and flexibility through flowing-style yoga and challenging ashtanga-style postures. (Intermediate to advanced levels).
- Zumba Gold®:A program which takes the original Zumba workout and modifies it for the active older adult, beginner participant, and other clients who may require modifications.
- SilverSneakers I & II®: Muscular strength and range of motion uses dumbbells, bands and a ball for resistance. Chairs can be used for support. This class is great for all ages starting an exercise program and for prenatal conditioning.
- YogaStretch®: Gentle stretches are performed on a chair instead of a mat. Helps maintain joint stability and prevent injury.
- Twilight Yoga:Twilight Yoga links movements with breath while cultivating strength, stamina, flexibility, and balance. This moderately paced playful class is open to people of al levels of fitness. No prior yoga experience is necessary to practice with us.
- Senior Evolution: Designed for the Senior Citizen who wants to be challenged in cardiovascular and muscular endurance as well as muscular strength and flexibility.
- MMA Training:This class is an intense training class designed to take you to a new level of fitness by using unconventional equipment and MMA Style exercises. Expect training with tires, pull-ups, chains, and mind-blowing physical workouts. This class will absolutely push you to your physical limitations and help you achieve greatness.
Contact us for pricing.
Grove City YMCAAquatics
Facilities & Services
Health / Wellness
Facilities & Services
Health / Wellness