Facilities & Services
For the most up to date information about our program schedules, please visit our calendar!
Gymnasium, Community Room and Swimming Pool Rental (After hours only)
Includes the Gymnasium, Youth Center Room and Swimming Pool for one hour with lifeguards and locker rooms. Same Day (not over 3 hours)
YMCA Member: $190
Whole Building with Arena:
Includes all of the above with the Arena! (Not over 3 hours)
YMCA Member: $300
Church groups, prom parties, Boy/Girl Scouts, Family Reunions, etc. Use of gym, community room, pool (two hours), locker rooms and party room from 9pm Friday until 6am Saturday.
Member Fee: $340
One hour in the pool up to 50 children.
Rate includes 2 lifeguards
$50 (During business hours)
$70 (After hours)
$75 (During business hours)
$95 (after business hours)
**Add "Nessie" to any pool party for $30**
YMCA Member: $45/hour
Pool and Party Room; one hour in the pool followed by an hour in the Community Room.
$80 (during business hours)
$120 (after hours)
$100 (during business hours)
$150 (after hours)
All rental charges must be paid in full prior to rental!
Prices Subject to Change.
For rentals, please contact Karen Wendelschaefer: Aquatics Director
Contact us to schedule.
Memorial Park Pool
20123Memorial Park Pool Rules
*Do not distract the lifeguards. If you have any questions, please see the park pool supervisor in the pool house. ALL SWIMMERS GOING OFF THE DIVING BOARD MUST TAKE THE SWIM TEST FIRST!
- No flotation devices allowed unless approved by park pool supervisor.
- Diving board rules are posted behind diving boards and must be followed or swimmer will be asked to leave premises.
- Swimming test must be conducted in order for your child to go off diving boards or swim in the middle.
- Test: Middle: Swim width of pool in shallow without stopping.
- Test: Diving boards and deep: Swim width over and back without stopping. Park pool supervisor must conduct test.
- Smoke and alcohol free facility. Zero tolerance.
- In the event patrons are breaking rules and continue to disrupt staff, patrons will be asked to leave premises immediately or the police will be notified.
- Mushroom pool is for children 8 years of age and under. All swimmers must wear swimmer diapers or be potty trained.
INCLEMENT WEATHER/POOL CLOSINGS:
Memorial Park Pool may close due to inclement weather. The Pool Staff will clear the pool area at the first sound of thunder. If the pool stays closed for 1 hour or more, the pool may remain closed for the remainder of the day. If the pool remains closed, rain checks will be available. MEMORIAL PARK POOL may close if patron attendance drops below 10.
YMCA Member: $65
Babysitter Pass: (Any person who does not live in the family membership household and is supervising and/or providing childcare for a member on the Family Member Pass. The Babysitter Pass is valid only when accompanying an individual listed on the sponsoring Family Member Pass. This pass may only be purchased in conjunction with a family membership and is non-transferrable and non-refundable.
10 Day Pass: $45
Babysitter Pass: $45
YMCA Member: $80
Borough Resident Family:$80
Borough Individual Pass: $65
(to receive a borough rate, current utility bill and drivers license must be shown)
10-Day Pass: $45
Observing Visitor: $5 (Responsible Parent/Guardian), Non-Responsible: $3
Seniors (60 and over) and children under 2 are FREE with drivers license.
Group Organizations-must have a minimum of 20 people to receive a group rate of $2.50 per person. Less than 20 the daily rate will be charged. The pool is available for private rentals. Please call Karen @ Grove City YMCA 724-458-9781 for more details.
The pool will be open 1/2 day on June 7th 12:30-5:30pm
Summer Hours of Operation: June 8th - Sept. 3rd
Monday-Saturday 12:30-6:30 Sunday 1:00-6:00pm
Holiday Hours: July 4th and September 3rd: 12:30-5:00pm
The Grove City YMCA Teen Center was established in August of 2008. The Teen Center, located at 540 East Main Street Extension, serves teens in the Grades 7 through 11. The Teen Center Provides our youth with a safe and positive place to spend time with their peers. Some programs are just for fun while other programs educate teens on life's crucial issues. Programming includes homework assistance , life skills classes, gaming tournaments, leagues, field trips, and other special events.
The Center has an internet wired computer lab, two Playstation 3 gaming consoles, as well as two XBOX 360 gaming consoles with the latest games, and multiple table games. There is something for every teen at the teen center.
The center is available to any teen between the ages of 13 and 17 or currently enrolled in 7th through 11th grade. PHONE NUMBER: 724-264-4010
CURRENT HOURS OF OPERATION:
Monday through Friday: 3:15-7:00pm
The air-conditioned Fitness Center is located on the top floor of the YMCA, overlooking the six-lane swimming pool and full-court gymnasium. An initial orientation is required for everyone who utilizes the fitness center. Fitness instructors are available from 6:00am until 9:00pm to answer questions, spot, and supervise the facility.
Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise program. A health questionnaire will need to be answered before participating, and if needed, a medical consent form can be sent for your doctors approval.
Your membership includes:
- 1. One personal orientation session which consists of a YMCA Professional Staff member showing you how to use the cardiovascular and weight training equipment.
- 2. One inpidual fitness consultation with a Certified Personal Trainer. Additional training sessions are available by appointment only.
Fitness Center Equipment:
- Nautilus Strength Training Machines (Nautilus One)
- Hoist Free-weight and Cable Crossover Equipment
- Precor Seated and Upright Bikes
- Espinners, Star Trac Total Body
- Star Trac Stepper
- 2 Cybex Arc Trainers
- Precor and Star Trac, and Precor Treadmills
- Concept 2 Indoor Rower
- Core Training area with Mats, Medicine balls, and Thera-balls
- A Complete Free Weight Area
The Newly renovated Fitness Center is on the top floor of "The Y", where it overlooks a six lane swimming pool and full court-gym. The next generation of equipment employed here gives a full body workout with emphasis on the major muscle groups, as well as those muscles used less often. Orientations are required for all Fitness Center patrons. Instructors are available from 6am-9pm to answer questions, sport and supervise.
Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise program. A health questionnaire will be filled out during orientation, and if needed a medical consent form can be sent for your doctors approval.
Included with membership.
Grove City YMCAAquatics
Facilities & Services
Health / Wellness
Facilities & Services
Health / Wellness