Facilities & Services
For the most up to date information about our program schedules, please visit our calendar!
All rentals must be made at least 2 weeks prior to request date to allow for proper staffing requests to be made.
Whole Building: (after hours only)
Includes the gymnasium, learning center, youth center, racquetball courts, track and locker rooms, and swimming pools for 2 hours.
Same Day (Maximum 3 hours)
YMCA Member (1-50 ppl): $210
YMCA Member (50 + ppl): $225
NonMember (1-50 ppl): $230
NonMember (50 + ppl): $260
Overnight (9:00pm Friday-6:00am Saturday)
YMCA Member (1-50 ppl): $330
YMCA Member (50 + ppl): $430
NonMember (1-50 ppl): $380
NonMember (50 + ppl): $480
Gymnasium - Hourly Rate:
YMCA Member (Business Hours): $50
YMCA Member (After Hours): $60
NonMember (Business Hours): $60
NonMember (After Hours): $70
Pool Rentals (Pool rentals are 2 hours in length): For each additional 25 people add $20.00
YMCA Member (1-25ppl): $120
YMCA Member (26-50ppl): $140
YMCA Member: (51-75ppl): $160
Non-Member (1-25ppl): $140
Non-Member (26-50ppl): $160
Non-Member (51-75ppl): $180
YMCA Member (1-25ppl): $130
YMCA Member (26-50ppl): $150
YMCA Member: (51-75ppl): $170
Non-Member (1-25ppl): $150
Non-Member (26-50ppl): $170
Non-Member (51-75ppl): $190
*All pool rental rates INCLUDE the Lifeguards*
*Groups over 40 people may not rent the Spa Pool Only.
*Rent the Learning Center or Youth Center for only $30 per hour with any pool rental.
Half of the rental fee must be paid as a deposit for the rental. All fees must be paid in full at least one week prior to rental.
There is a table provided on pool deck for rentals. All food and drinks must be in non-breakable containers. Please remember that ice cream products do not do well in the warm environment of the pool areas.
The number of people is equal to the number of people in the pool area or building; not the number of participating swimmers.
Miller - Sibley Pool
Opening Day: Saturday May 28th
Miller Sibley Pool is waiting for you and your family with our new slide, plenty of recreational swimming areas, a concession stand and eating area, a wading pool, pavilions, programs, a raft of special days and weekends, and the friendliest, most professional staff in Venango County. We open doors on Monday, June 10th, family fun, special days and private pool parties, all summer long. We have something for everyone, and if we don't, just ask and we will try to get it done! Call the FRANKLIN YMCA for more details. (814) 432-2138.
POLICIES AND GUIDELINES:
- No running or pushing
- No diving
- No cutoffs
- No breakable containers in the pool area
- No smoking inside the pool area
- No alcoholic beverages
- Pool is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items
- Swim test is required to swim in the deep end of the pool/use the slide
- ALL children under 8 years of age MUST be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times
- Do not use the slide while under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Follow the instructions of the lifeguards on duty
- No running, standing, kneeling, rotating, tumbling, or stopping inside the slide
- Only one person at a time on the slide. Forming a chain or holding a person smaller than you is prohibited.
- Keep both hands and feet inside the slide at all times.
- No diving from or propelling self down the slide
- Leave the slide promptly after going down
- Slide lying back, feet first only, arms crossed
- Must pass the swim test to use the slide
- Must be as tall as the penguin to use the slide
Warning #1: Rules will be explained
Warning #2: Expulsion for the remainder of the day will be at the discretion of the pool manager. Parents/Guardians will be notified.
Warning #3: Loss of swimming pass privileges at the discretion of the pool manager.
Miller-Sibley Pool Membership:
Household Pass: 2 adults and children residing in the same household at the same address. Grandparents or legal guardians may be substituted for parents IF full custody and residency requirements are met.
Any individual age 8 and over
DAILY ADMISSION PRICES:
2 years old and under: FREE
3 years old and older: $50
Family Day Pass: $15 (must live at the same residence)
Group Rates: 10+ people during normal business hours: $3/person **PRIOR to visit make arrangements with Ally-Karen Miller**
Individual Pass: $50
Household Pass: $80
Private Pool Rental: 2 hour rentals of both pools and slide. Rental time slots available before and after regularly schedule pool hours.
Deposit: Half of the rental fee is due at the contract signing.
Contact the FRANKLIN YMCA.
1-25 people: $160
26-50 people: $185
51-75 people: $210
For each additional 25 people add $25 to the rental fee
*Add our wading pool for $15
Please contact Darla Hawke (814) 437-1619 ext 125 for information on renting the pavilion. Swimming discounts will be available for renters wishing to swim. Contact Ally-Karen Miller at the Franklin YMCA for details. (814) 432-2138
Hours of Operation:
*Portions of Miller-Sibley Pool may be closed for special events
Pool Pass Usage Notice:
If we close the pool due to low numbers or inclement weather, then your Miller Sibley Pool Pass will be accepted at the FRANKLIN YMCA for entrance into the swimming pools during normal Miller Sibley Pool hours. You MUST present your Miller Sibley Pass to be allowed in. Call for available times.
Wellness / Fitness Center
FITNESS CENTER – Members age 12 – Adult
If your goal is a healthier lifestyle then the FRANKLIN YMCA Fitness Center is a great place to start. All new Members of the FRANKLIN YMCA receive the benefit of an initial Personal Fitness Orientation with one of our trained Fitness Instructors. We’ll work with you to determine what best fits your needs and your schedule, and then introduce you to a fitness program that is designed to improve your cardiovascular fitness, and increase your muscular strength and endurance. You’ll discover the value of a facility that provides you both the flexibility and the variety necessary to maintain a regular work-out. Our trained staff, friendly atmosphere will optimize your enjoyment and you’ll be able to explore the endless possibilities that come along with your new healthier lifestyle.
Youth ages 12 & 13 may use the Cardio & Prime Fitness equipment, but must go through (2) Teen Fitness Orientations first. Youth must be 14 years of age to use the Free Weight Center.
YOUR PERSONAL FITNESS ORIENTATION WILL INCLUDE:
- Completion and review of YMCA Health Assessment Forms
- Training in the usage of the Prime Fitness & Cardio equipment.
- Setting up a work-out schedule useful for tracking your Cardio workouts, seat settings, range of motion, weights, sets, & reps on the machines.
TEEN FITNESS ORIENTATION CLASS
- Youth Members 12 & 13 years of age who are interested in working out independently may use the Cardio & Prime Fitness equipment once they have successfully completed a Teen Fitness Orientation. This class includes 2 appointments with a Fitness Instructor.
- Youth who successfully pass this class will receive a Teen Pass that will allow them to use the Cardio & Prime Fitness equipment without parental supervision. Appointments must be set up in the Fitness Center.
FREE WEIGHT CENTER-ages 14 and older
- Hoist Free Weight benches
- Prime Power rack
- Hoist dual action smith machine
- 3 & 1 incline/decline benches
- Prime leg press
- Back extension
- Dual/Multi/Functional exercise station
- Various plates and dumbbells
- Stability balls
CARDIO CENTER-ages 12 and older
- Wood way, Pre-Cor, and Star Trek treadmills
- Precor AMT elliptical trainer
- Precor motion ellipticals
- Recumbent stepper
- Precor stepper
- Precor recumbent bike and one upright bike
- E-Spinner bikes
- Cybex hiker
From beginner exercisers to elite athletes, our certified Personal Trainers are ready to help you advance to your next level of health and fitness. If you are looking for a custom exercise program or just to be motivated and pushed beyond what you think you can do you won’t regret the investment.
Individual one hour sessions - $35.
- 4 hour package - $120
- 8 hour package - $228
- 12 hour Package - $330
Note* If you Cancel a personal training appointment in less than 24 hours you will lose a one hour session.
Buddy Rates and Non Member Rates are available.
CARDIAC REHAB PHASE III:
Phase III Cardiac rehab is a monitored, maintenance program for graduates of the Phase II Cardiac rehab program held at UPMC in Seneca. Work independently while being supervised by a trained fitness instructor. Blood pressure and heart rates are monitored and recorded. Individual 30 – 60 minute sessions are scheduled for Mondays, Wed. and Fri. Please call for an assigned time.
Fees: Members: $14.00/month
Teen & Up (13 and over)
See location hours.
GROVE CITY YMCAAquatics
Facilities & Services
Health / Wellness
Facilities & Services
Health / Wellness