Facilities & Services
For the most up to date information about our program schedules, please visit our calendar!
The Franklin YMCA provides a variety of rental options. Our pools provide the perfect opportunity to make your birthday party, family gathering, school outing, tecm or group get-together something something extra special! You can rent the entire building after our daily operation hours for three hours or for an overnight adventure from 10:30pm-6:30am. You can rent one or both of our pools for 2 hours. Check our our birthday party special! For more information to schedule a rental, please contact the Franklin YMCA.
Includes the gymnasium, learning center, youth center, racquetball courts, track and locker rooms, and swimming pools for 2 hours.
Same Day (Maximum 3 hours)
YMCA Member (1-50 ppl): $210
YMCA Member (50 + ppl): $225
Non-Member (1-50 ppl): $230
Non0Member (50 + ppl): $260
YMCA Member (1-50 ppl): $330
YMCA Member (50 + ppl): $430
Non-Member (1-50 ppl): $380
Non0Member (50 + ppl): $480
*Additional Overnight Hours:
YMCA Member (1-50 ppl): $50
YMCA Member (50 + ppl): $55
Non-Member (1-50ppl): $60
Non0Member (50 + ppl): $65
Gymnasium - Hourly Rate:
YMCA Member (Business Hours): $50
YMCA Member (After Hours): $60
Non-Member (Business Hours): $60
Non-Member (After Hours): $70
Learning Center - Hourly Rates (Sat. & Sun ONLY):
YMCA Member (Business Hours): $50
YMCA Member (After Hours): $60
Pool Rentals (Pool rentals are 2 hours in length):
YMCA Member (1-25ppl): $120
YMCA Member (26-50ppl): $140
YMCA Member: (51-75ppl): $160
Non-Member (1-25ppl): $140
Non-Member (26-50ppl): $160
Non-Member (51-75ppl): $180
YMCA Member (1-25ppl): $130
YMCA Member (26-50ppl): $150
YMCA Member: (51-75ppl): $170
Non-Member (1-25ppl): $150
Non-Member (26-50ppl): $170
Non-Member (51-75ppl): $190
*Groups over 40 people my not rent the Spa Pool Only.
*Rent the Learning Center or Youth Center for only $30 per hour with any pool rental.
One hour in the pool followed by one hour in the Learning Center or Youth Room.
YMCA Member (1-25ppl): $115
YMCA Member (26-50ppl): $135
YMCA Member: (51-75ppl): $155
Non-Member (1-25ppl): $135
Non-Member (26-50ppl): $155
Non-Member (51-75ppl): $175
YMCA Member (1-25ppl): $125
YMCA Member (26-50ppl): $145
YMCA Member: (51-75ppl): $165
Non-Member (1-25ppl): $145
Non-Member (26-50ppl): $165
Non-Member (51-75ppl): $185
Call to schedule a time!
Miller - Sibley Pool
Opening Day: June 10, 2012 at noon.
Passes go on sale April 15th at the Franklin YMCA
-Super Savings Days--If you purchase an individual or family summer pass from April 15th thru May 24th, you will receive TWO FREE day passes for the pool!
Miller Sibley Pool is waiting for you and your family with our new slide, plenty of recreational swimming areas, a concession stand and eating area, a wading pool, pavilions, programs, a raft of special days and weekends, and the friendliest, most professional staff in Venango County. We open doors on Wednesday, June 10th, family fun, special days and private pool parties, all summer long. We have something for everyone, and if we don't, just ask and we will try to get it done! Call the Franklin YMCA for more details. (814) 432-2138.
POLICIES AND GUIDELINES:
- The Miller-Sibley Pool is a tobacco-free area. No tobacco products may be used within 20 feet of entrance.
- Pool membership passes may be purchased at the Franklin YMCA beginning April 15th. Passes may also be purchased at the pool beginning opening day.
- Children 2 and under are free with adult admission and must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children under the age of 9 must be accompanied by a responsible person age 16 or older.
- The Franklin YMCA and City of Franklin reserves the right to refuse admittance.
- All children who are not potty-trained must wear a swim diaper. (Available for purchase at the cashier's desk)
- Floatable rafts, swim tubes, noodles etc. are permitted at the discretion of the pool staff.
- Inflatable arm supports (water wings) are not permitted.
- Swimmers must be dressed in appropriate swimwear.
- Please use gender-appropriate locker rooms with school age children.
- Adult swims will be held during any regular pool breaks.
- You must be 40 inches tall to ride this slide.
- Water is 5 feet deep. you must pass a swim test before sliding. Non-swimmers may not use this slide.
- Pregnant women and persons with a heart or back condition should not use this slide.
- Only one rider at time. No doubles trains or chains or parents with children.
- Participants must wait for a signal from the lifeguard for their turn on the slide.
- Participants must go down feet first on their bottoms or backs.
- Do not stop on the slide.
- Do not attempt to walk back up the slide.
- Leave the splashdown area immediately after sliding.
- No one may not catch another participant coming off the slide.
Free Bus Rides:
Free bus ridies will be given every Wednesday from the Franklin YMCA to the pool and back to the Franklin YMCA. Anyone wanting a ride to and from the pool who is 9 years old or older, or is accompanied by a responsible person age 16 or older may ride the bus. Ride the bus and get to the pool for $2.50 that day. If your group would like to schedule a free pick up on a Wednesday please contact Ally-Karen Miller at the Franklin YMCA to make arrangements.
Miller-Sibley Pool Membership:
Family Membership: up to and including 5 family members residing in the same household. If 5 or more members reside in the household (and they are eligible to be added to the Family Membership Pass) additional family members may be added for a $10.00 fee. (Proof of residency is required) A family membership is identified as a family residing in the same household. Persons living in the household on the householder's tax return are eligible to be on the Family Pass.
Any individual age 3 and over (Under the age of 9 must be accompanied by someone 16 or over who remains with them the whole time he/she is at the pool.)
Is identified as any person who does not live in the family membership household and is supervising and/or providing childcare for a member on the Family Membership Pass. The Nanny Pass is valid only when accompanying an individual listed on the sponsoring Family Membership Pass. This pass may only be purchased in conjunction with a family membership and is non-transferable and non-refundable. Two Nanny Pass permitted per Family Pass.
DAILY ADMISSION PRICES:
2 years old and under: FREE
3 years old and older: $5
Evening Swims (after 5:00pm): $3
Individual Pass: $50
Family Pass (up to 5 persons): $80
Additional Persons in household: $15 each
Nanny Pass (With Family Pass Purchase, limit 2 per family): $20
Private Pool Rental: 2 hour rentals of both pools and slide. Concession stand will not be open except on request (additional staff fee will be added).
$25 deposit is needed. Contact the Franklin YMCA.
1-25 people: $160
26-50 people: $185
51-75 people*: $210
*Prices go up incrementally with more than 75 people.
*Add our wading pool for $15
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- Opening Day: June 10th
- Open for Public Swimming:
- Monday-Friday 12:00-5:00pm
- Wednesday 5:00-7:00pm
- Saturday 12:00-6:00pm
- Sunday 1:00-6:00pm
*Portions of Miller-Sibley Pool may be closed for special events.
Free Swim Lessons at Miller-Sibley (beginning June 15)
When: Saturdays June 15-August 17 (Weather permitting) No make-ups
- Ages 6-8 12:00-12:45
- Ages 9-12 12:45-1:30
Any Swimming Ability
Cost: FREE with daily admission or season pass
Fun Days at Miller-Sibley Pool:
- Monday, June 10: Franklin Come Swim Day!...Anyone with proof of 16323 Zip Code and their family $2/person
- Friday, June 21: YMCA Member Appreciation Day. (Come help us celebrate the first day of the Summer! Show your YMCA membership card and get into Miller Sibley Pool for $2.50.
- Thursday, July 4: Military Appreciation Day...Military personnel and Veterans and their families swim FREE with ID.
- Thursday, July 25: Youth Group Day...Scouts, church groups, camps come with advisor. Special Admission: $2.50 each. Largest group in attendance will receive 50% off a pool rental. (Your choice at Miller Sibley Pool or at the Franklin YMCA).
- Saturday & Sunday, Aug 3 & 4: 1/2 price weekend for both admission and concession stand.
- Tuesday, Aug 23: Bye-bye Summer (Last day)...Franklin City residents with proof of 16323 zip code swim for $2.50.
- Memorial Day Weekend: Softball Tournament - Those wearing their uniform get in for half price.
Monday Nights: Teen Only Night to Swim! Swim from 5:00-7:00pm for $3 per person (Starts June 10th and ends August 19th).
Wednesday Nights: Family Swim Nights! Swim from 5:00-7:00pm for $3 per person (Starts June 12th and ends August 21st).
Thursday Nights: Adult Only Night to Swim! Leave the kids at home and enjoy swimming with only adults. Play on the slide without the kids making fun of you. Swim from 5:00-7:00pm for $3 per person (Starts June 13th and ends August 22nd).
Pool Pass Usage Notice:
Back again for the 3rd year! If we close the pool due to low numbers or inclement weather, then your Miller Sibley Pool Pass will be accepted at the Franklin YMCA for entrance into the swimming pools during normal Miller Sibley Pool hours. You MUST present your Miller Sibley Pass to be allowed in. Call for available times.
Free Ride on Wednesdays to Miller Sibley Pool:
What: Free bus transportation, by Lepley's Bus Service, to and from Miller Sibley Pool for swimming.
Dates: Every Wednesday as of June 13th, 2012 as long as demand merits.
Who: Anyone wanting a ride to or from the pool, who is 9 or older, or is accompanied by a responsible person age 16 or older.
Cost: FREE for rides to or from the pool only. This is not general use transportation.
Discount: Ride the bus and get $1 off your admissino fee on that day.
Pick up times:
11:30am: Franklin Heights (Evergreen/Gurney)
11:40am: 11th Street Playground
11:45am: Franklin YMCA
11:50am: 3rd Ward (Atlantic Avenue United Brethren Church)
***The buss will not wait. Be there before pick up time.***
P.S. Stops will be added or deleted depending on interest.
The bus will leave the pool at 4:30pm promptlly and drop off will be in the reverse order of pick up with the bus reaching Franklin Heights about 5:15pm.
-All riders must sign in on arrival at the pool. You will receive a wrist band to identify you as a rider. The wrist band will be removed when you sign out.
-Do not leave for the day without signing out.
-All riders are responsible for leaving the bus at the correct stop.
-No open food or drinks are permitted on the bus.
-The Franklin YMCA and Lepley's Bus Service reserve the right to refuse riding privileges to anyone if deemed necessary.
Wellness / Fitness Center
FITNESS CENTER – Members age 12 – Adult
If your goal is a healthier lifestyle then the Franklin YMCA Fitness Center is a great place to start. All new Members of the Franklin YMCA receive the benefit of an initial Personal Fitness Orientation with one of our trained Fitness Instructors. We’ll work with you to determine what best fits your needs and your schedule, and then introduce you to a fitness program that is designed to improve your cardiovascular fitness, and increase your muscular strength and endurance. You’ll discover the value of a facility that provides you both the flexibility and the variety necessary to maintain a regular work-out. Our trained staff, friendly atmosphere will optimize your enjoyment and you’ll be able to explore the endless possibilities that come along with your new healthier lifestyle.
Youth ages 12 & 13 may use the Cardio & Nautilus equipment, but must go through a Teen Fitness Orientation first. Youth must be 14 years of age to use the Free Weight Center.
YOUR PERSONAL FITNESS ORIENTATION WILL INCLUDE:
- Completion and review of YMCA Health Assessment Forms
- Training in the usage of the Nautilus machines & Cardio equipment.
- Setting up a work-out schedule useful for tracking your Cardio workouts, seat settings, range of motion, weights, sets, & reps on the machines.
TEEN FITNESS ORIENTATION CLASS
- Youth Members 12 & 13 years of age who are interested in working out independently may use the Cardio & Nautilus equipment once they have successfully completed a Teen Fitness Orientation. This class includes two appointments with an Instructor.
- Youth who successfully pass this class will receive a Teen Pass that will allow them to use the Cardio & Nautilus equipment without parental supervision. Appointments must be set up in the Fitness Center.
FREE WEIGHT CENTER – AGES 14 & OLDER:
- Hoist Free Weight benches
- Hoist Power rack
- Hoist dual action smith machine
- 3 & 1 incline/decline benches
- Nautilus Leg Press
- Back extension
- Dual/Multi/Functional Exercise Station
- Various plates and dumbbells
- Stability balls
CARDIO CENTER – AGES 12 & OLDER:
- Wood way, Pre-cor & Star Trek Treadmills
- Precor AMT Elliptical Trainer
- Precor Motion Ellipticals
- Recumbent Stepper
- Precor Stepper
- Precor Recumbent Bikes & one upright bike
- E-Spinner Bikes
- Cybex Hiker
From beginner exercisers to elite athletes, our certified Personal Trainers are ready to help you advance to your next level of health and fitness. If you are looking for a custom exercise program or just to be motivated and pushed beyond what you think you can do you won’t regret the investment.
Individual one hour sessions - $35.
- 4 hour package - $120
- 8 hour package - $228
- 12 hour Package - $330
Note* If you Cancel a personal training appointment in less than 24 hours you will lose a one hour session.
Buddy Rates and Non Member Rates are available.
CARDIAC REHAB PHASE III:
Phase III Cardiac rehab is a monitored, maintenance program for graduates of the Phase II Cardiac rehab program held at UPMC in Seneca. Work independently while being supervised by a trained fitness instructor. Blood pressure and heart rates are monitored and recorded. Individual 30 – 60 minute sessions are scheduled for Mondays, Wed. and Fri. Please call for an assigned time.
Fees: Members: $14./month
Teen & Up (13 and over)
See location hours.
Grove City YMCAAquatics
Facilities & Services
Health / Wellness
Facilities & Services
Health / Wellness