The FRANKLIN & GROVE CITY YMCAs rely on YOUR generosity to serve our communities. Please consider donating today! Click here.
Mission Statement: To foster strong individuals, families, and communities with Christian values by providing quality programs that strengthen Spirit, Mind and Body for all.
The Value Statement of the Young Men’s Christian Association of Franklin and Grove City is to serve our community members by:
• Preserving our guiding Christian principles upon which the YMCA was founded, by actively promoting the core values of respect, responsibility, honesty, and caring;
• Developing and improving spiritual, emotional, mental and physical wellness;
• Rendering services to the community, in cooperation with individuals and other organizations, which strengthen the economic, social and moral environment;
• Providing quality athletic, educational, and recreational programming by a caring and qualified staff in an open and all-inclusive setting;
• Providing access to these services for each member of the community who wishes to participate regardless of the individual’s race, color, national origin, religion, creed, gender, age, special needs, limited English proficiency, or ability to pay.
Our Vision for the Future: Now in its 26th year, the FRANKLIN-GROVE CITY YMCA is preparing to build on its past success with a bold vision for its future. A strategic plan has been developed with attention to mission and services being the top priority. Our vision story has clearly defined goals and is the road map to our association’s success.